T5 Lights

if not aquactinics the 48" nova xtreme 8 bulb setup is alot more in 432 watts of t5's i think and its a little bit cheaper and comes with bulbs, but tx5 with individual reflectors probally just as bright with only5 54 watt bulbs instead of the 8 54 watt bulbs that the nova light has.

Yeah,those are it Piggy.
Ask yourself what look you want.Do you more on the bluish side or more even balance.To you want it show some purple or pink.Really with so many bulb choices,any look is possible.Remember,you can call Reefgeek and ask for there recommendations.

Merry Christmas to me. I ordered my fixture. I'm going to pick up my bulbs when I go to the pet place next weekend. Hopefully I'll decide by then. Also what do you use for moonlights from my understanding they don't come with any.

Go with ATI and UV bulbs mostly.They have the best PAR.
I like at least one GE6500k or 3000k bulb.Especially the 3000k because the way yellow,reds and orange really stands out under them.

Congrats on the lights.
Oh,I almost forgot.I have two 1 watt Coralife's blue lunars.They are super bright but kinda high($30 ea,).You can suction cup them to the fixture or back of tank.I like to use a little silicone or super glue to keep them from falling.Two of these 3/4 watt version would be perfect,IMO......3/4 Watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED Light by Coralife - AquaCave

Your welcome.
I guess its time for bed.I did a lot rearranging rocks and glue-ing the corals.Still more to do tomorrow.My corals look like crap btw.

Back