T5 replacement bulbs

slm32123

Reefing newb
As some of you know, I have fishneedit.com fixtures. and for the past 6 months I have just been using the bulbs they came with. I need a total of 8 bulbs. And I currently have 4 blue bulbs, and 4 14k bulbs that came with the fixtures. I want to be able to see more of the colors of the corals during the day, so I know that means more blue. What do you guys recommend?

Call reefgeek.com. I would think a nice combo of true actinics, blue plus, aquablue special and purple plus. They will be able to hook you up over the phone. The bulbs I mentioned are all ATI bulbs as well.

ATI are about the best T5,bulb you can find. They will Finn you about 20-23 per bulb depending on what you buy. You may want 2 of each of what I posted earlier, but call reefgeek, they can recommend what you need for the look you want.

++1 Fast

the ATI bulbs are great. I have 2 blue plus and an aqua blue special with a fiji purple bulb (equivalent to purple plus) and my tank looks great (4 bulb fixture). They realy pull the color out of the corals more than you would believe.

Back