Tail-Spot Blenny

FishyReef

Broke Reefer!
I'm thinking of adding a Tail-Spot Blenny to my tank. Does anyone have one of these? Do you see them a lot or do they primarily hide in the rocks. I'm a bit concerned of how it will do when I add tangs & a dwarf angel to my tank... these won't be added for several months and I'm hoping this will give the blenny enough time to really establish its territory and feel safe. What do you guys think about adding this fish? Thanks!

Sen, is your's able to get food out of the water column when you feed your other fish, or do you really have to work at target feeding it? I feed my chromis emerald cuisine, marine cuisine, and formula one - would these work for the blenny as well?

My blenny is a SUPER PIG!!! He eats more than anything else in the tank and has no problem sticking his face in the food fray. He is also the only fish to go and hunt down anything that they all miss the first time around.

Sen, is your's able to get food out of the water column when you feed your other fish, or do you really have to work at target feeding it? I feed my chromis emerald cuisine, marine cuisine, and formula one - would these work for the blenny as well?

Yes and sounds like that is good food for him. He gets white splotches when he goes too long without algae flakes. I feed mine spirulina flakes.

Back