Take a wild guess

HAWKS12thMAN

NWKRC THUG!
I bought a male/female pair of fish for my tank. Can anyone guess what they are? Redline you cant guess because you already know?
I will give you some hints.
They are not usually considered reef safe.
My 75 gallon is the perfect size for them.
The male has yellow tiped fins and the females are clear.
They may jump and spit.

I will post pics when they come out of hiding (yet another hint)

pwned.jpg

OUCH!!!! Biff is getting worked lately. I feel kinda bad. I guess it is a male way to show love...and swallowing is the female way??? not sure.

Yellow fins? could be anything. spitting is a trigger thing. 75 is good for anthias, but they do not spit or jump. undulated triggers have yellow, but get WAY to big for your tank hawk. female bluejaw triggers are white-ish in color and the males are striking...hmmm with yellow fins. Yup. that is my guess. Bluejaw (bluechin) triggers.

Reef, I still recommend the male for your tank, even if my guess is wrong.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

SWEET CHOICE. I loved my male I had about a year ago, but for some reason, he work up dead after about 2 weeks. I haven't had the chops to get another one. I am still toying with the idea for the 125. I have so much room, i just feel overwhelmed as to what to put in there.

Get some pics up, I want to see those suckers!!!

-Dr Marco :sfish::sfish:

no, my current tank. I only have the two angels at this point. I am saving a foot of room for my shark and another 6 inches for the Sohal and then....there is still room.

-The Doc

the fish are really shy and dont come out much. They hide so well its almost impossable to get a pic. Slowly but surely there comeing out but only one at A time. as soon a i can get a pic i will.

Back