Take a wild guess

Where's your yellow eyed tang that you got recently? Cool fish, BTW. I would love to have triggers!

once again I left town and my daughters mom left the living room window open. When I got home my tank was at 61 deg. Everything was okay except the tang. She was winning a battle with ich, but that was too much stress for her.

When are you going to break down and just get a heater? A heater will prevent stuff like that from happening, but you are so stubborn!

no heater? are you anti artificial heat for religious reasons or something? it can't be the cost. weird.

-Doc

He's just stubborn. He goes on about the fact that "I don't need a heater to get by!". But then we keep on hearing stories of the "accidents" that happen when someone leaves a window open... Hmmm.

Doc,I can't get them now that Hawk has 'em.I can't go with something somebody else has....I wanna be unique,something nobody else has.I hear they are the triggers considered reef safe-safest.How true is that?

the reason this family of triggers is "reef safe" is that with the position of their mouths ... they would have to turn completely upside down to nip at polyps or corals. i have heard of a few trying to get some of the inverts in the tanks, but those are few and far between. HTH

GREAT fish by the way !! i will try to find pics of my male ...

bluechintrigger4lmas.jpg

bluechintrigger3lmas.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah and this family of triggers gets most of its food from the water column... They are planktonic feeders, which makes nipping at corals less likely.

Back