Tampa Bay Salt Water?

LConte17

Reefing newb
Ok I've heard great things about this company and his LR, and the fact that there is always insane amounts of life on the rock when you receive it. Plus there are crazy numbers of hitch hikers. The majority of the reviews i read are for people who have 60/75+ gallon tanks. I took my 12g nano down and moved my fish into my brothers 20g tank for now. but i plan on either getting a 30g cube, RedSea Max 34g, or if i can afford to splurge imma get a sweet 55g bullnose set up ive been eyeballing at the LFS.

anyways has anyone ordered like 20/30lbs of rock from them? like stated before alot of what i read are people order 70lbs or so of rock. just wondering if anyone has ordered smaller amounts from them and how the quality is?

The LFS I help at get their rock from them.Its hands down the best on the market as far as being fresh and not a lot of die-off.
Some of the hitch hikers I've personally come across while putting a shipment of rock in the tank include octopuses,eels,small fish,lots of fire corals,zoas,mushrooms.The last shipment that came,over 3/4 of the rock had small brain corals on it.And there was thousands of serpent and brittle stars in the boxes,still alive.

ill more then likely order LR from them once i figure out which tank i want. i was just worried about smaller orders but like i said i always here great things about them so yah. my main LFS gets some good looking pieces of rock in but pretty much has zero life to it and coraline algae. thanks for the reply yote

Any time.
You'll really like that rock.Its nearly got 100% coralline coverage on it when you get it.So you'll have a great start on that from the begining.

Bummer, they will not ship to Fairbanks, Alaska during the winter !!! It was only 14 degrees below zero today outside my front door. Probably about 90 to 100 degrees colder than at Biffer's house.

Back