Tang Police

tang-police.jpg

is that a blonde yellow tang?

Sorry to keep you waiting Biff, but I've been gone all weekend...enjoy and use it wisely :mrgreen: :

TangPoliceBiff.jpg

She was accused of using excessive force so we had to bust her down to Sergeant in order to save face :shock:

...I heard she tazed the guy :shocking:

:lol:

Sure he did, but the fact that he was already in tears pleading for mercy after the barage of swirlies, indian burns, and titty twisters...the taser was really just spiking the ball :hernoseen :lol:

Sure he did, but the fact that he was already in tears pleading for mercy after the barage of swirlies, indian burns, and titty twisters...the taser was really just spiking the ball :hernoseen :lol:

ROFL...ok so I shouldn't get that cute 2" fishie I saw at the LFS the other day that they said would be perfectly happy in a 28 gallon tank? :D:D

Yes one guy said it, no I am NOT getting it. LOL

Not unless you like you getting shocked while a brunette pinches your nipples to Tool blasting from her IPOD. :scratchch You know, I think I'm starting to understand why there's been a rise in criminal livestocking lately :shock: :mrgreen:
In any case, I would trust your gut in that situation, unless the 2" fish looked like one of these two:
41oxLWT2MXL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Not unless you like you getting shocked while a brunette pinches your nipples to Tool blasting from her IPOD. :scratchch You know, I think I'm starting to understand why there's been a rise in criminal livestocking lately :shock: :mrgreen:

HEY HEY HEY! Now you have crossed the line. I am not a brunette!

In any case, I would trust your gut in that situation, unless the 2" fish looked like one of these two:
41oxLWT2MXL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

LOL No it was a Yellow Tang. I know better. The guy was like "I had one in a 12 gallon and he loved it. Swam constantly from one side to another. He died on me though. He was about 4" by then. Real healthy. Not sure what killed him...." I was thinking poor fishie....

HEY HEY HEY! Now you have crossed the line. I am not a brunette!

I took a wild guess, sorry :dunno: I'll try better next time mistriss...uh, i mean biffer :bowdown: :lol:

LOL No it was a Yellow Tang. I know better. The guy was like "I had one in a 12 gallon and he loved it. Swam constantly from one side to another. He died on me though. He was about 4" by then. Real healthy. Not sure what killed him...." I was thinking poor fishie....

:squint: Petco? :shock: :mrgreen:

No actually my local store. They are really good there. This guy was new. Now when I go in he asks the other guys before he gives out info. LOL I think he got smacked for spouting bad info. :)

hey now!! TANG AND CLOWN POLICE!

those poor plastic fish have NO room to swim!!! AND NO WATER?! What are you thinking?! What kind of :pooh: info were you giving on taking care of them? I tell you people have no respect for those fish from the plastic sea!!
:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I needed the Tang Police this past week! I took Bella to the Pet store around here to get a tag for her collar and they had a Little Tang about the size of a fifty cent piece in a small little tank! I told the girl by the fish the tang needed a bigger tank and she looked at me with a blank look on her face! The Tang Police coulda smacked it off her!

It wasn't Petco.

Back