Tank Breakdown Thread 2! Live Rock, Coral

AuburnGrad93

Reefing newb
Hey guys, the other thread had gotten so long and hijacked that I decided to start a new one. This time I have pictures of the rock and corals and some fish.

Yahoo! Photos - Aquarium Live Rock, Corals, and Fish

Right now, This is what I have as gone:
2 cleaner shrimp to Brandon
2 clowns and snails to Alex (Fishtails)

And I think that is all that is spoken for right now. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in anything left? ESPECIALLY the live rock! And I will let it go at $2.50/lb!!! So someone please take it!!

Darren
423-304-0247

True, that's what I figured. Maybe when you get some or most of the rock out will be fine. I'm in no rush at all, espically since I have the task of removing a Anthias out of a tank w/o messing up my LR layout too much.

BTW, I'm assuming the Flame is still MIA? And also, what all corals do you have available. I really can't tell from the pictures, although most of them I did see are really nice. I think you have some Xenia? I also liked the leather, but how big is it?

Darren,
Sorry I haven't gotten with ya. Had a lot come up here the past few days. Let me get my bills done and I will let you know on the rock either today or tomorrow.

Phin said:
Darren,
Sorry I haven't gotten with ya. Had a lot come up here the past few days. Let me get my bills done and I will let you know on the rock either today or tomorrow.
That sounds fine. Just give me a yell when you know something. Like I said, price is now $2.50/lb.

Darren
423-304-0247

Fishtails said:
BTW, I'm assuming the Flame is still MIA? And also, what all corals do you have available. I really can't tell from the pictures, although most of them I did see are really nice. I think you have some Xenia? I also liked the leather, but how big is it?

Flame is still MIA. Have 2 small stalk of Xenia and the Colt coral is very large.

Phin said:
Darren,
Hey, you still intersted in the rock?? Let me know.

Also, does anyone have a fresh water tank and need some fish?? I will gladly give you all the freshwater fish I have except the Royal Pleco. I would like to get $25 for him as he was rather expensive.

Darren

Hey Guys,
Ok, the corals are all gone now (Thank you Micheal!) and so all that is left is the LIVE ROCK and fish! Well some of the fish anyway. So who wants some live rock??? Come on guys......2.50 per lb is a GREAT deal!!! Someone please take me up on it!
Darren

U are welcome Darren .,Thanks for the great deal .,My friend that came with me had driven 1 1/2 to get to my house then the same to get to your place from my house .On the way home he said . " Well that was worth the drive ." Thanks again.,

fishman said:
U are welcome Darren .,Thanks for the great deal .,My friend that came with me had driven 1 1/2 to get to my house then the same to get to your place from my house .On the way home he said . " Well that was worth the drive ." Thanks again.,
Glad you got them. We sure hated to see them all go. But life is all about changes I geuss! Oh, And I STILL HAVE ALL THIS DAMNED LIVE ROCK TO GET RID OF???? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Darren

Not sure if it could be possible or you'd want to do it, but give some LFS's a call if you need it really gone. See if they'll buy it from you.

Fishtails said:
Not sure if it could be possible or you'd want to do it, but give some LFS's a call if you need it really gone. See if they'll buy it from you.
I called both Bermuda and Fish Mania today already and they both said right now they were overstocked? Gonna call Tommy at Get Tanked tomorrow and see if he is interested?

Darren

I need about 10 lbs to finish out my 30 gal .and would be willing to meet you some where. if you want to sell it that way. Thanks Joe

Back