Tank Builders?

reeffreak

Reef pro
Anybody know any?

What I'm looking for is something in the 72''-96'' length that is rather shallow,say maybe 18'' deep plus starphire is a must..I'm tired of having water up to my ears when rearranging stuff on the bottom.I kinda also like looking at the tank from a top-down approach.Rimless would be awesome but I never seen any longer than four feet.Besides,I've invested way to much in the sump and lights not to reuse them.

Yote,I've heard great things from MTRC(Middle Tennessee Reefers Club) and the reefer's club in Altanta about Ocea Aquariums.Have you ever heard of them?

One other thing,no Glasscages please.I heard to many mix reviews on that company.The real clincher is the 90 day guarantee.Really,only 90 days-are you for real.That tells me either that have no faith in their work or they don't want to bothered by customer complaints.

Parrotchute,am I understanding you are looking for a custom made aquarium too?

Oscar,Tenecor do make some really nice aquariums but they are acrylic.Aquatic Critters in Nashville has a few from time to time.Really nice and some really nice,modern stands too.I afraid of acrylic,too easy to scratch.

Really?I'll give a call tomorrow.

All the custom pictures on Tenecor's website look like aquariums in some super rich peoples homes.

All the custom pictures on Tenecor's website look like aquariums in some super rich peoples homes.

Do you think they would rather advertise their tanks using pictures of houses taken in the ghetto? Of course they chose the pictures of the nicest houses to post! :)

^^
Thank you Biff.,funny Hiker

I have quotes out for Ocea,Tenecor and what looks like an awesome place in Canada called Miracles that ship to the lower 48.

Oh wow,I like it Rwynn!

It's not rimless but it's trimless w/ eurobracing,good eough for me.Sorry dude,whatever your name-I had to steal your pic.

IMG_1287.jpg

Back