tank set up help

lisamarie806

Reefing newb
I would just like to know if all I use is my 80gal. canister filter, a hang on the back skimmer and my nova pro lighting is going to be ok. I just want to do simple things in my tank. Feather Duster`s, how many should I use for a 75gal tank, maybe some mushrooms and polyps and some easy to care for fish. Will someone please tell me if this setup will be just fine for these fish and inverts and is is it ok to add these inverts to my tank in about another month.
Thanks again

I would just like to know if all I use is my 80gal. canister filter, a hang on the back skimmer and my nova pro lighting is going to be ok. I just want to do simple things in my tank. Feather Duster`s, how many should I use for a 75gal tank, maybe some mushrooms and polyps and some easy to care for fish. Will someone please tell me if this setup will be just fine for these fish and inverts and is is it ok to add these inverts to my tank in about another month.
Thanks again
The fish do not need lights. Your corals should be fine. How long your tank has been set up depends on when you can add things.

you can put as many feather dusters as you want in your tank alon with your light you can prob keep any kind of coral you want. just be mindfull of the fish you put in the tank

Your lighting will allow you to keep any kind of corals you want. And you can keep 8 to 10 fish comfortably in a tank that size (as long as they are not huge fish).

Back