Tank stocking list

clancaster23

Reefing newb
I want to put together a list of the stock I would like to have in my new 180 gallon and will update this as I go from what I have and what I would like to see in the future.

First I am wondering about Tangs. They would probably be the "showpiece" of the tank and I would like to have a few in there is the ones I like are compatible. I realize eventually after I select different fish that they may not be compatible with others so it will be modified over time.

Tangs I'm interested in by family:
(Paracanthurus)
Yellow Belly Regal Blue

(Zebrasoma)
Sailfin

(Naso)
Blonde Naso

(Acanthurus) (Several here, have to choose what's most compatible with others)
Powder Blue
White Cheek
Orange Shoulder
Powder Brown

(Ctenochaetus)
Orange Stripe Bristletooth

So the tangs, I'd like to eventually have at least one from each family and I'd have to choose one from the Acanthurus. I'm really wanting either a blue or brown powder. Are the ones I listed compatible with each other or are there ones that I should avoid or just won't get along with other tangs/other fish? Is it possible to have five tangs, regardless of family, in the same tank or should I cut it down a couple?

It'll be a reef. I don't want a FOWLR, I feel it's a waste and I like corals. I'd love to have a trigger but don't know of any that are reef safe.

I don't know the names of all of them but they do exit. Tangs are fun for a while, I prefer alot more little fish than 1 big one. There are some amazing wrasse out there and gobies. Big fish are fun to see from a far, but the little ones swimming in and out of the lr make the reef "alive" mixing up fish and not staying to 1 species will make it come together.

An updated list:

Tangs
-----

(Zebrasoma)
Sailfin (1' 3")

(Naso)
Blonde Naso (1' 6")

(Acanthurus)
White Cheek (8")

(Ctenochaetus)
Orange Stripe Bristletooth (10")

Wrasse