Tank Tour (better next time)

I like the tounge coral, plus the clams, I wanna try some clams eventually... What was the name of the one to the right? I also like the frogspawn, anything with a ton of movement is tops in my books... Great vid:mrgreen:

THANKS EVERYBODY !!

MikMcgyver, the clam on the right is T. Squamosa

yote, i got my own wife and kid, i dont think i could handle a piar of wives and kids !! lol

we can probably work something out on a trade though.

Awesome video!
Love the rics,monti caps and acros.I really like the three island effect.Damn,I should of gotten a corner overflow.

thanks everyone, i was planning on getting a little more detailed with the coral names, but that would have taken forever and i did not have the time. i will name them all next time.

you guys have no idea how long it took me to get the rock work like it is !! now i have to tear out 7 large rocks and replace them because of the DAMN colonial hydroids ... BTW ... they (rocks to be replaced) are almost ALL on the bottom (imagine that).

Are you running a calcium reactor?

Nope, i dont run ANY of the fancy gadgets on the market today. just a skimmer.

I have a small colony of hydroids.They have a red base and clearish top.I'm still debating if I should kill them.They been in there nearly 6 months and haven't really spread all that much.I have experimented with placing my hydnophora touching them and they do kill them,then again hydnophora kills pretty much anything they touch.

It seems like colonial hydroids are very common. I have them as well. I am going to inject them with some kalk and see what happens.

i was going totry that but i have a Pavona and a Hydno to close and cant risk the chance of hitting them too.

Yeah, that would definatly burn those. When I shot a strong kalk mix on a few aiptasia, it actually killed the coraline right next to where the aiptasia was.

Back