Tank Update with *Pics*

dolphins8426

Reefing newb
Here are a couple pictures of my tank after about 9 months. It's not as far along as I would like it to be, but it's getting there. I need to stock up on some coral now. Well let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• bj 078.jpg
    bj 078.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 266
  • bj 063.jpg
    bj 063.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 316
  • bj 045.jpg
    bj 045.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 290
  • bj 039.jpg
    bj 039.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 310
  • bj 051.jpg
    bj 051.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Thanks. I know I made the pictures a little small, but I will get a larger full tank shot later tonight when everyones out. It's weird becuase I can sit in front of my tank and everyone comes out to visit, but as soon as they see the camera they all hide. There are some clowns, crabs a cleaner shrimp sand sifting goby and a few others that are being camera shy. :question:

It looks like a vlamingi... I hope you are planning to upgrade tanks, as vlamingis require 180 gallons plus. They are okay in smaller tanks when they are young/little, but even a 55 is really really really pushing it...

No offense taken and yes it is a vlamingii. He has plenty of room to swim and play. He a very happy fish, but yes I am going to upgrade to a 210 gallon early next year.

Push it to the limit. I have everything under control COUGAR. Take a deep breath ,a sip of wine, and have some cheese and crackers. :bounce:

Just talking some shi*. No offense I though it was funny. Kind of an inside joke, yesterday I was having a bad day at work and someone told me to go home have a glass of wine sit down and watch tv and munch on some cheese and crackers. I dunno.

HA. O well damage has been done. I have a question? Are peppermint shrimp ok to put in if i already have a cleaner shrimp. I have a few little aiptasia I want to get rid of. What would be the best bet to rid them of my system??

Pepperments and cleaners USUALLY get along ok.
I like to use a hyperdermic needle and give the aiptasias a shot of liquid calcium.It'll melt them instantly.

Sweet. I am going to try it when I get home from work today. Do I need to poke the little bastard and inject it inside of them, or just shot it directly onto them?

Back