Tanks doing good

reefer2b

Reefing newb
Somehow I've gotten real busy the last few weeks. That and my daughter drives me batty every time I sit down at the computer.
My tank is doing good though. It's been up almost 2 1/2 months now. I traded in my 2 damsels. Only one was a pistol to catch. I got 2 clown fish. One got stuck in the power head. It took me 3 days to figure out where it went. The damsels were to big to fit in there so I didn't think about it. I put the bottom cover on it now. Then my diamond goby went carpet surfing :grumble:. So I got a lawn mower blenny. He's cleaning up the rocks very nicely. They were getting covered in all kinds of algae. Now the algae is growing on the sand the sand. Starting to look like grass is growing. I'm hoping he'll get to that when he's done with the rocks. I also bought a strawberry pseudochromis. He's cool and hangs out with the clown fish.
My only problem other than the algae on the sand is figuring out much to feed these two. They eat nowhere near as much as the damsels. Their smaller and the damsels were just pigs. :D
In another week I'll probably get another clown. My daughter named them Nemo and Marlin. Nemo's the one that died. Figures.

I figure since I had three fish I could still keep three fish. There just not what I had 3 weeks ago. LOL 2 trades and one carpet surfer. The blenny is eating all the algae off the rocks. Although he won't do it if I watch him were he can see me.

Back