Tanks for sale in Times free Press

The metal halides have a single ballast the 2 bulbs share. Not sure of the brand bought it at the LFS the bulbs are XM. The PC's are 36" long each by Coralife.

I may take the PC's instead. Would $50 be lowballing? I still want to meet tomorrow also. LMK, or give me a call after 2:15 at 423-308-9238. Alex

silly, since fishtails doesnt want the metal halides ill probly take them. please call me to see if we can meet somewhere.
bryan - **** Cell number Removed per Bryan's Request, bkv1997 9-24-06 ****

Last edited by a moderator:
fishtails bought the halides, got 1 PC left. $50 with extra bulb. 125g all glass tank, $200. will throw in overflow and trickle filter (with bioballs) for $75.

Ive tried contacting you by phone, email, and PM since your first post here with no responses. I think ill pass on anything else.

I'm going to unsticky this thread. There is no reason for it to stay at the top of our forum.

Alot of the posts in here from the beginning are out of date and we should really start new threads for each tank in the future.

Brandon

Sorry Ironman don't know where the problem is because I haven't received any kind of email or pm's from you as for calls I haven't been left any messages..dunno.

Ignore him.... he just learned how to use a computer last month and....
well we are friends so i feel i can say this, but he isn't what you would call the "sharpest tool in the shed".

Good luck on selling the rest of your equipment Silly.

brandon, you could at least say just kidding when your done slamming me!
:frustrat: :frustrat:

Silly, no hard feelings, but I did PM 2-3 times, I used the email link a couple times, and I called along time ago, and called again friday and left a voice mail. the guy who bought the dead rock found out about you from me and said he had a hard time getting ahold of you to. Again, no hard feelings. just would have liked to have purchased some stuff from you.

Good point bryan I forget sometimes not everyone knows we are just joking around.

For what its worth he has mentioned trying to get ahold of you to me atleast two or three times.

Back