tanks

donnyholland

Reefing newb
Hey I'm in the market for a few tanks so if you know of any point em my way. Here's what I'm looking for:

3 30-50 gal tanks (cheaper the better don't have to be pretty)
1 24 gal nano setup (trying to make a quarantine)

thanks
/donny

I have 2 30 gallon tanks with stands. One is a black stand and one is oak - well oak looking. I got them to set up an all lps tank but I ended up getting a 58 gallon for that. I believe I have the glass tops for both and some misc hob filters. If your interested you can look at them at the meeting. I'm sure if you are interested in them we can work out a deal as they are in my way. Let me know.

hey donny, whatever patrick doesnt have that your needing let me know, I will have anything that your looking for.

hey donny, her is a list of some of the stuff ive got, there is more and someof this stuff has been sold but it will give you a idea

1- 55 gallon - 48x13x20 1/2 no center brace so better as a sump or reptile cage, I do have a mesh cover for it if you want it. $50
2- 30 gallon?- 30x12x18 comes with rotiron stand and black canopy. $75
3. 20 gallon? - 24x12 1/2x 17. $25
4. 15 gallon? - 20x10 1/2x 14 1/2. $15
5. 30 gallon? - 30x12 1/2x 12 1/2. $30 @2
6. 40 gallon? - 36x13x16. black back, and hole drilled in bottom for sump use. $40
7. 50 gallon? - 20x18x30. black hood, and stand. $150
8. 60 gallon? - 22x22x31 1/2. octagon. needs new silicone, but nice tank. $100
9. 72 gallon - bowfront used one year, very nice, oak trim. $150
10. 10 gallon tanks. @6 - $3
11. 8 gallon? - jbj nano cubes, just the tanks, very neat little bow tanks. $25 @5
12. 100 gallon? - 61x19x24. tank was patched on the bottom sheet, was being used but I would recomend it be used for a reptile tank. $50
13. 75 gallon? - 48x24x13. tank was patched on a side panel, didnt leak. perfect for a propogation tank, and thick glass. $75
14. boxes full of back filters and canister filters. all different sizes and brands. $2 - $15 each
15. standard florescent lights, 40" single, 48"dual, 36"dual,several 20" singles. your choice $5
16. acrylic sumps, good size. still dirty so may or may not need work. $20 @2
17. RO unit - looks new, but does have water in it? $50, If it was used it wasnt for more than 2 months.

there is still alot of other stuff so dont hesitate to ask. and feel free to make an offer if you feel im to high.

jelly lay off this is my tank train lol...

holy cow dude are you married? and if so write a book on : How To Have A Hundred Fish Tanks And A Wife...

lol

sounds great I will def pic up a bunch of that stuff.

/donny

The last time my dog had pups my friends would ask me what I was gonna do with the pups I said to heck with that I was keeping the pups and giving the wife away.

hey Donny why are you not telling him to lay off your tank train just admit it your racist or is it sexist you can tell me the truth is it because he has bigger boobies and less chest hair?? :)

You see I went over to his house yesterday and I told him to LAY OFF in person and then he started crying and said please forgive me and then he gave me a couch to say he's sorry.

I said I accept your appology and took the couch...

;)

Please forgive me oh great wielder of the wand of power. Please don't slay my wife and kids, or at least not the kids.Forget it all Just put me out of my mysery.

oh sure we get a gsp you get a couch what is it that you do that we dont? :)
jk im greatful for the corals I got from ya bryan there doing great!

donny lets just say that couch your so proud of is a special couch. it is the wand yielding couch! many a wand has been yielded on that couch :bounce: :mrgreen:

Back