Taptalk Availability?

Alexander

Reef enthusiast
Hey Ian. There is this really sweet app for Iphones and Android OS that is called Taptalk. I know that reefcentral is compatible and it is really really simple to navigate and load pages on the phones. I was wondering if you would look into making this forum compatible. The ultimate reefing forum on the internet would be much much better with taptalk capability for all of us android/iphone users!!! anyways here is the link: Tapatalk - Online Community at your fingertips! if you would take a few mins to look over it and let us know what the possibilities are that would be so awesome. thanks Ian!

- Alexander

That's an interesting application :)

I'll have a look at it next week and see what we can do... however I'd be a little concerned with anything that hooks in to the forum software as there are always security issues with things like this. It may be that I wait a little while before implementing it, to give time for security problems and bugs to work their way out.

Would this be of use to other users?

Thank you for taking a look into it Ian. I completely understand your concerns regarding security and needing to look into it. Of course I know zero when it comes to forum sw and how it works, but I would imagine with reefcentral being so extremely huge and already having delt with big security issues in the past that they would not be ok with the software if it was a danger to security. But as I said I know nothing on how that all works.

Ian, don't you have an iphone? If so you should check taptalk out and see how easy it makes things! Also any other iphone/android users here, check it out, we need it, its really awesome.

Thanks again for looking into it Ian.

Back