Taptalk Availability?

It looks like users have to pay to use the tapatalk application (unless it is read only), so an alternative would be to use a mobile style on the forums - which would be free to all. It is easy to make it so that a button appears on the home screen of the iPhone that would link directly to this version. :)

As Dennis said, it does cost now. Beta version has moved along. But hell its only a couple bucks, o have bought beers that cost twice as much as the one time app cost. You better believe its worth the money for a measley couple bucks!

Ok the new BB app is available and I got it. It's pretty cool. Have we made any more progress on making LR available for it?

Back now :D

Unfortunately adding Tapatalk would require modifications to so many of the plugins to maintain the functionality - so I can still only get it running using the 'DISABLE_HOOKS' option (breaking most of the site).

I can't think of a way round this limitation without a huge amount of work re-coding things :(

Not as yet, but I'm looking at switching the site over to another type of forum software at some point in the medium-term, which will involve me re-coding everything so that it works great in desktop mode and mobile mode (alongside tapatalk) - as we're getting increasing numbers of mobile visitors. :)

Back