Tech m WOW WOW

EmperorLay

Reefing newb
I added tech m to my tank and my protein skimmers went crazy. Does this mean that the skimmers took out all the magnesium I added to the tank?

Still doing it. I left the skimmers off all night. Turned them on this morning and they instantly filled up. The water in the collection cup is clear, what should I do:frustrat:

Follow directions on bottle and dont worry about it but do empty the cup. some turn off the skimmer for a couple days, myself, i prefer to add more often with much smaller amounts. cut your dose in half and add 2 times instead of one over the same period, and then down to 1/4 and add 4 times over the same period, or , if still not satisfied consider a dosing unit to automatically dose preset amounts all week long etc. hope this helps. I would not be too concerned about the skimmers reaction to the additives it is just doing what it suppose to do and the additive messes it up for a bit.

I had to empty the cup 7 times but it is back to normal now. Yeah I was thinking about cutting the dose in half, well see if it work's next time.

Back