Teds fowlr to reef

I am very happy with it. The skimmer even seems to be pulling out much darker skimmate. Now that I finally figured out the best adjustment for it. I got mine from aquatraders.

This is good to hear, I'm ordering that HOB fuge/skimmer from aquatraders on the 20th.
I really like mine. IT wont come with any directions so when the time comes I can walk you through it. I originally got the 13 in pc light from them for it also but i changed it to a cf bulb from home depot and one of those metal clip on fixture lights, think they call it a shop light. Anyway I think the cheeto grows better with the cf bulb. Anyway just for your information.

Been quite a while since I checked in on your thread. Surprized you kept the fake ruins still. But now that they are starting to get covered in coraline the don't stick out quite so bad.

Looks like your getting quite a good amount of corals in there ted.

I have been trying. Most of my money went into the contest tank. The deco in the tank was a gift from my wife back when I had a fowlr. When I mentioned ditching it she got very pissed so it gonna stay. Looks better now that it is getting some color. My birthday is coming up in March and I think I am gonna buy a coral pack for myself. So that will get the tank moving right along.

Well ted if you want to get rid of it all you have to do is get it over grown with corals! you can make anything disappear without actually removing it :mrgreen:

Got another Mexican turbo and 5 astraea turbos also a rainsford goby. They are acclimating. So maybe pic later or tomorrow.

Reef2u its close to my house 1604 and nacogdoches across from rolling oaks mall. In the center next to walmart.

This shop is ok just be careful for aiptasia. I have some peppermint shrimp that eat them so it isnt a issue for me. The owner is a nice guy. Here are some pics of my new rainsford goby as you can tell I like the little guy.
nanopicsFeb12001.jpg
nanopicsFeb12005.jpg
nanopicsFeb12006.jpg
nanopicsFeb12022.jpg
nanopicsFeb12023.jpg
nanopicsFeb12019.jpg

I originally wanted one for the nano contest tank but couldnt find one local in time. Oh well when the contest is over I will get another one for that tank. I really like this little guy, lots of personality. I almost named him but that is the kiss of death in any of my tanks. :grumble:

I havent seen my rainsford goby in a few days. He was always right out front. I think he might be dead. :frustrat: Tested everything and everything came up just fine. So I dont know, lost a snail also.

Back