Temperature Control Electronics Help

That looks pretty simple. The wiring diagram shows how to hook it up.
003.jpg

Terminal 1-2 is to wire an extension cord of sorts so you can plug the heater into it. Terminals 3-4 is to wire the cord for your fans. You can just buy 2 extension cords and cut off the male end. 6-7 is for the temp probe. 8-9 is where you wire the plug. You can buy an extension cord and cut off the female end.

I'm sure it would come with instruction on setting the temps. Basically you want something like heater on if temp below 78F and fans on if temp over 80F. You have to convert to C on your own ;)

Last edited:
there is cheaper ones on there.i just bought 2 and they work fine they only read Celsius but they were only like 30$ a piece.

they don't ship to Australia unfortunately. I think ill buy the one i was looking at. I have a couple electrician mates or you guy / gals if i run into any trouble. But there is this one
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ATC-300-Aquarium-Auto-Temperature-Controller-Terranium_W0QQitemZ280299105054QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Fish?hash=item280299105054&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318 it comes with free adapters for Australian / European Plugs. I don't know which one to buy now :\

Last edited:
Back