Ten gal.

now how many fish can i hav

im for sure that im getting one fire goby and putting the one in the 30 in i

i want to have one more goby but cant decide which kind

I got 12 pounds of live rock and 5 pounds of sand yesterday and i added some water .I was gonna take a pic.
but the camera wasnt working

camera broke again ,but this time its broken for godd so i have to buy a new one anywayi got some more live rock today only about two pounds and i noticed this coral or anemone thing its real small and has a green stem or foot and the tenticles are brown any ideas

Ummm buddy....one of the gurus may correct me....and I may have no clue as to what I'm talking about....but I don't think the silicone you bought is aquarium safe. At least it's not the same stuff I bought, which says "Aqaurium Safe Silicone" in very large letters on the front of the package. Ya might wanna check that out before you possibly kill everything...

there has been a lot of debate on the silicone issue, i believe as do some others. that if it's 100% pure silicone, with no mildew resistant additives, then it should be ok. as long as you let it cure for 48 hours before getting it wet. which is what you are supposed to do with aquarium safe silicon too.

I think that silicone is fine. Just make sure there isn't any anti-microbial chemicals in it.

Also, we can't ID your hitch hikers without a picture! You should know that by now :p.

I know that if it's 100% with no anti mildew chemicals it will work fine. I have used it in my tank with no ill effects.

what kind of corals will i be able to keep in their if i have a 56watt odyssea with a lunarstrip one true actinic t5 and a 12000k t5 bulbim getting this one because its only 57 $ that includes shipping

the red blurry things are feather dusters that i had in my fuge for a couple of months and the little thing on the right end rock at the top is the ricorda

that 10 g looks very nice..with those ligths youll be able to have some shrooms, zoas, lps, leathers too, dont overstock, and remember the skimmer..56 watts, and for the price, i think its a good deal..good luck

Back