Tex's contest PICO

few snags from the LFS, may or may not become part of the pico, still unsure

CIMG0054.jpg

CIMG0051.jpg

CIMG0052.jpg

I have been looking for a Barnacle cluster for my pair of Barnacle blennies that will call the pico home. Couldnt find any locally that were fit so I ordered online and should have monday, or tuesday. Ordering the little guys middle of next week, awsomeness to come. Cant wait :^:

I have been looking for a Barnacle cluster for my pair of Barnacle blennies that will call the pico home. Couldnt find any locally that were fit so I ordered online and should have monday, or tuesday. Ordering the little guys middle of next week, awsomeness to come. Cant wait :^:

My LFS had three barnacle blennies in today! They were SO CUTE!!! I had to keep myself from buying them.

hope not, it was just a joke. besides, i have a contest to win. it would look like everyone was skerd if they ban me now. at least wait till the contest is over then, ban away oh magical banning people.:mrgreen:

ill just delete your thread and pretend it never existed. better than banning because no past evidence of a good pico will be available.

Well, my bad luck with livestock continues. None of the LFS here carry Barnacle Blennies, and I am scared to order them with some of the current snow storms. SO. I have resorted to a mixture of small gobies to select from, now just to make the decision. :(

Back