Thank You!

poksal

Well? .. I AM trying
I thought this would be a good place to thank all those who have been so much help.

I will not go into names, but "thank"s have been sent.

I have learned so much. YOU have taken me from a stark beginner to a fairly decent novice. I have made many mistakes (more than I have told about) and continue to learn. Your answers have been more valuable than any of you realize.

To those coming aboard... this is "the place to be".

If you are new.. to avoid some of my mistakes.. get a refractometer, get plenty of test kits, and ask questions... and expect honest answers.

again..
THANK YOU!
-randy-

I thought this would be a good place to thank all those who have been so much help.

I will not go into names, but "thank"s have been sent.

I have learned so much. YOU have taken me from a stark beginner to a fairly decent novice. I have made many mistakes (more than I have told about) and continue to learn. Your answers have been more valuable than any of you realize.

To those coming aboard... this is "the place to be".

If you are new.. to avoid some of my mistakes.. get a refractometer, get plenty of test kits, and ask questions... and expect honest answers.

again..
THANK YOU!
-randy-

Randy!! You are a very helpful guy, too!! Thank you for all your help and for welcoming me to this forum.
PS: I got my refractometer, too!!

Randy!! You are a very helpful guy, too!! Thank you for all your help and for welcoming me to this forum.
PS: I got my refractometer, too!!

oh.. ummm.. geeeze... um.... you are welcome..LOL

yeah the refractometer is good stuff.. I should of had mine day one was too darn bull headed.

Back