Thanks Brian

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Thanks Brian for setting up the meeting last night at Bermuda. It might have not been exactly what you wanted, but i had a good time anyway. Thanks for the pizza as well. Your a good president! Crappy Vice-Pres though and even worse Secretary!

Kidding! It was great to see you all and it was also nice to meet some new folks! Welcome officially Beertinker!! :mrgreen:

Thanks Brian for setting up the meeting last night at Bermuda. It might have not been exactly what you wanted, but i had a good time anyway. Thanks for the pizza as well. Your a good president! Crappy Vice-Pres though and even worse Secretary!

Kidding! It was great to see you all and it was also nice to meet some new folks!

Welcome officially Biertrinker!! :mrgreen:
Congrats on passing the Bar!!!

Horrible Secretary.

Beertinker joined at patricks a couple months back.... you need to keep up with things.

Oh yea I agree it was nice chatting with all and i got a pretty cool frag as well.

Brandon

ya I ate a baby rooth yesterday, but I still havent passed it yet! Ill let you all know. :mrgreen: what kind of bar did you eat biertrinker?

:mrgreen: come on man, if your gonna fit in here you gotta do better than that! sometimes you just gotta cut loose the inner child and have some fun. who knows you may even lose your hair!

Ironman said:
:mrgreen: come on man, if your gonna fit in here you gotta do better than that! sometimes you just gotta cut loose the inner child and have some fun. who knows you may even lose your hair!

LOL!!

Alright, alright. But do I really have to lose my hair to fit in? I know you're the club president, but that seems like a pretty extreme request.

I try not to gloat in my revelry, but yes I did invent a new reactor. and thank you brandon for being willing to take a backseat to my amazing invention

for those of you who are scratching your heads, revelry means unrestrained merrymaking!. which I tend to do alot. in many ways :mrgreen:

Back