Thanks Everyone!!!

VAreef

Reefing newb
Just wanted to say thanks to you guys on here. My Aquarium is coming along great with all of your great advice. My algea is going away, the live rock is starting to make a nice comeback(green and purple instead of white and brown), sump works great, protien skimmer makes foam, and water chemistry is great. I still have 3 pesky damsels the LFS talked me into but I haven't gotten around to seriously chasing them more but I will. I will be putting the finishing touches on my custom hood this weekend(I did cut out the center brace for the aguarium and it worked fine with the hood) and hopefully adding a few nice fish and one more piece of live rock. I am looking at a canary Bleenie(sp?) and a clownfish. Later on I want to get a copper banded butterfly but I hear they are fragile fish to keep so want everything really established first.

Next on the to do list will be a flood control system, a cabinet for all the equipment, and lots of waiting before I add any corals.

Thanks again for all the help. Once it starts to look like a real tank I will post some pics.

Brian

I'm glad everything is going good for you. Keep up the good work and send some pics. I love pics!!!

No problem Im glad we could help, even more so that your tank is doing good keep us posted, should you have questions or concerns you know not to hesitate to ask.

Back