Thanks for KOL Biff

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by RyanG, Feb 1, 2008.

1. RyanG

RyanG ^*Eternal Dumbass*^

Late night boredom set in again and I checked out KOL. Thanks a bunch its a pretty fun sarchastic SP little RPG. Smartass version of D&D. Oh god I just admitted that I know D&D in public.

RyanG, Feb 1, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. RyanG

Bifferwine I am a girl

Hahaha. You're welcome. I actually learned about KoL from a fellow Living Reefer (Adrastos) and have been hooked ever since.

Here's a page you'll need:

Main Page - TheKolWiki

You can look up items to find out what they do and you can get step-by-step instructions on how to beat the quests in case you get stuck.

When you reach Level 3, be sure to apply to my clan, "Homeland Security". All of the Living Reefers belong to that clan.

Bifferwine, Feb 1, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. RyanG

Sweet Ill apply to it tomorrow I hit level three tonight...but then I ran out of plays for the day. Oh well. Do your familiars ever win?

RyanG, Feb 1, 2008
  4. RyanG

Bifferwine I am a girl

Oh yeah. Familiars are great. The more you use them, the more effective they get. The ones you start off with at the beginning of the game (like the mosquito) kinda suck, but the further along you get in the game the better your familiars will get.

Bifferwine, Feb 1, 2008
  5. RyanG

Ive been so anti-technology since Igot out of the army that I barely ever touched my PC.Now XM on the satelite and you guys at nite everynite. Swore it all off after having networking and radio/satelite maintence in the army but its been a godsend lately.

RyanG, Feb 1, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question