Thanks Fred!

Pterois

Reefing newb
Many thanks to Fred(CrazyFrags) from Aquatic Enterprises for making the trip out to the meeting (yeah, Soddy-Daisy is way north of Chattanooga) and for providing frags for our door prizes. :bounce:

It was great to meet you!

I'm sorry I couldn't stay and chat longer, but my seahorses really needed out of those bags.

Yeah ditto Fred. Thanks alot bud! I am enjoying the new frags I got from you. The litle true blues are so tiny, but oh so beautiful! Can't wait to grow them out.

Thank alot.

Please post whenever you have an ebay auction so we can bid. :mrgreen:

Fred is awesome!

I couldn't have said it better myself! :mrgreen:

Just kidding! I'm not quite that unmodest.

Thanks much for having me down there, everyone was very friendly and it seems like you all would have a blast every time you get together. I'll be sure to make ti down as often as I can (I like road trips!).

David, glad the blues are turning out like they should. Let me know if they get to reproducing for you, and I'd be interested in buying some back as time goes on! I honestly don't think I've seen a single new polyp in the 2-3 months that I've had them.

Angela, enjoy those seahorses. They were one of my first forays into the marine hobby (my second salt tank I ever set up was a 35g hex with seahorses). They're an absolute blast, they can get very friendly, and they'll always be unique. If they breed, let me know! :mrgreen:

Did some more work on the fish room last night...getting that much closer to being done!

Oh, and auctions...http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaquaticenterprisesQQhtZ-1

There will be more coming up shortly.

Back