Thanks To Fastrd400, I'm Here.

Reef Keeper

Reefing newb
Thanks to a chance encounter with Fastrd400, I learned about this site. I like it here. The members sound knowledgeable and sincere too. I've been in the hobby for nearly 20 years, 12 of them in Saltwater Mixed Reefing. I'm a paid BARS and MARS member too. I'm on Reef Central and Wet Web Media from time to time too. I'll try to put up some posts to learn my way around this site. My profile says a lot about me, but my posts will allow you to learn more about me, as I learn more about you folks too.

Happy Reefing.

Reef Keeper, Joel

Feel free to check out my tank journal page on BARS Joel's Tank Journal(s) | Bay Area Reefers

I'll try to start a journal thread here too.

Thx again Fastrd400 :surfing:

welcome to the site, I am also a bar member. havent been there recently. i enjoy this site more lol..

Hi Knucklehead. Yes, I've posted with you before.... Thanks for saying hi. I'm trying to figure out how to change my avitar, but I seem to like Charlie the Tuna alright.

Are you going to the Regional Swap? I can't make it, but shooting for the Club Swap in August....

Thank you for following my post and reposnding back.

Happy Reefing, :sfish:
Joel

Hi Joel, glad you made it over. You'll find some really nice and knowledgeable people here.

I will also expect my referal bonus from Biff soon:^:

Not sure I understand the referral bonus or Biff.:question:

Susan asked me for your Ph#, so she can ask you for your address to forward some hard copies of the pet info you two were talking about. I doubt you mind her calling you, but I thought I should ask if it's alright to do so. In any event, Susan feels it's important to get it off to you, and she distilled the pages down from the many that were on the web.... Feel free to PM me with a response, and I'll have Susan act accordingly.

Best,
Joel :fish:

I placed some tank photos on Living Reef's Album page Living Reefs - Reef Keeper's Albums

Before
5350_15_07_09_2_58_36JPG.jpg

After
IMG_4940.jpg

Thanks for stopping on this thread and checking out my set up.

Reef Keeper

Not sure I understand the referral bonus or Biff.

Just a joke about you joining. Biff AKA Bifferwine is one of the mods here. There are alot of folks from alot of places. Watch out for the Tucson crowd though, they are a little rough around the edges:mrgreen:

Really we all get along pretty well, and we like to joke around with one another. You'll see alot of things here that you won't see anywhere else.:bounce:

Just a joke about you joining. Biff AKA Bifferwine is one of the mods here. There are alot of folks from alot of places. Watch out for the Tucson crowd though, they are a little rough around the edges:mrgreen:

Really we all get along pretty well, and we like to joke around with one another. You'll see alot of things here that you won't see anywhere else.:bounce:

Great. Thanks for the heads-up. :hernoseen

I'm waiting for a Moderator to let one of my most recent posts pass to this board. It has a before and after photo of my tank with a link to my photo album on Living Reef. Not sure how long it takes, but I'm curious to seem them on this site...:camera:

Living Reefs - Reef Keeper's Albums

Last edited:
Your tank looks incredible, Joel. :claphands I love the way you've done your rock work, it's very nice looking. You tank looks much bigger than 100 gallons. I look forward to seeing more and learning from your experience.

Back