Thanks To Fastrd400, I'm Here.

Hi James,

Thanks for the welcome and for checking out my set up. I'm glad you're enjoying it, and I will be looking out for your posts on the boards. There are some links on the BARS site that I am migrating over to Living Reef, some are here already in the Tank Showcase Forum.

Do you still have your Arrowcrab? I saw it on the 1st page of your gallery. I've tried them twice. They live about a year each. That's was when I had them in my overcrowed 38 gallon glass a few years ago. Back then, Nitrate were a big probllem, but not anymore. I'd be interested in your :twocents: :twocents::twocents: (six sense)

Happy Reefing, :sfish: :goldfish:

Joel

i had him for a couple months until my coral banded shrimp i had killed it. but i will never buy one again as i watched it kill a firefish just after i added it to the tank so i am glad it is gone and my coral banded shrimp died during its molt

i quit using the gallery along time ago since photobucket is easier to use and you can upload bigger files to it. but most of my pics are in my build thread. or i could send you the link to my photobucket albums i think if you wanted to see all of the pics

Welcome Joel! :Cheers:

So I'll bite....what are BARS and MARS?? :12:

Charlie

Thanks Charlie,

BAR is Bay Area Reefers a reef club that meets monthly in Hayward, CA, as is MARS - Marine Aquarist Roundtable out of Sacramento. They're similar to RARE in Redding, CA. RARE has some great members that come down to Sac and the Bay Area too.

Thanks Joel,

I'll have to try to find out more about RARE since they are right here. I've never even heard of them. :(

Back