Thanks to such great members.

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Well guys I just wanted to take a second to say thanks.

Over the holidays I had a neighbor watching my tank and they forgot to add water... As you all know i was in memphis making my new stand so when Angela got home tuesday night she called me with horrible news about my tank. 2 inches low on water, sump dry, horrible grinding noises....

I called the people I knew their numbers off the top of my head and everyone that I called, called me back and a special thanks to Ironman for driving 30 minutes at 8:30 at night to go help angela get my tank up and going and fixing my burned out pump.

Edit:
I originally left out someone, but I also want to give a special thanks to Steve at Fish Paradise for allowing for me to borrow a pump till I could get back into town.

Glad to have and know people locally that can help you out when things go bad and you aren't around.

Thanks again.
Brandon

Last edited:
Glad to now know your neighbors are lazy people too. You should give them the old guilt trip now lol. Tell them all your fish died because they we to lazy to add a lil water. I wish I had some local members to help me out like that lol. Ill just have to stick to the chat.

shoot, who wouldnt have gone out there for free corals and $500. :bounce:
I can see davids face right now!!! :grumble:
Just kidding guys, But thats what were here for, I dont know if our club has a mission statement, but in reality at the end of the day thats what its all about, Helping and being helped.
By the way that first check didnt go through brandon youll have to send another :twocents:.

I agree Iron and sorry about that check.

Just let me know and I'll make you a new one for however much you want, but it might :^: .

BV

Dont worry about the check Brandon. I'll just come over and pick up enough coral from your place and take it right over to Brian's house...........I promise....Yes I do Promise.....Coral.....(evil laugh) Muhaaa Muhaaa.....(Slaps self in face) Ok I'm good now.. :evil!?!?:

I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you after you took such good care of my tanks over vacation. I didn't worry about them for a minute. I would have taken care of yours if it hadn't been for my surgery.

I'm willing to sit for anyone on the north side of the chickamauga dam (hixson, middle valley, red-bank, soddy, ect.).

I think we should make a new post as a sticky titled tank sitters, and everyone post where they're willing to sit. You never know when an emergency will call you out of town.

Last edited:
Back