That Fish Place/NCPARS Frag Extravaganza

ccCapt

Reef Hacker
For anyone in PA/NJ/MD..or anywhere else...lol
I have some preliminary info for NCPARS winter frag swap Jan 31, 2009 at That Fish Place in Lancaster, PA. TFP will be hosting the frag swap in the pond area of their fish room. They will be inviting many of their vendors to attend, and we are expecting to have a raffle to which those vendors will donate. For food, we are currently hoping that we will be linking up with the Humane Society of Lancaster County, who will be selling food to benefit their group.
I'll post more details when we get them. Hope to see you there
icon_wink.gif

i wish there was a frag swap close by me ... but it seems like i have to drive for over 3-4 hours to even find one 2 states away ... does anyone know of any frag swaps close to Purdue University in Indiana?

Since I had to work and missed the swap in Northampton last month, I will be sure to get to this one. Did you ever notice how work gets in your way of doing what you really want to do!

I am heading down to TFP today to look at a few corals I am thinking about getting

That NCPARS club is uber-active. Always seem to have some great event going on. Capt how was the Nov 1st swap? Wanted to make it but it just wasnt in the cards.

I'll be there as long as the snow stays away.
Me too! It's a little over a 2 hr drive for me and bad weather will keep me away.

Capt how was the Nov 1st swap?
It was nice. Not quite as big as the spring swap we had at PSU, but there were alot of corals there. Best part for me was after Calfo was done speaking, I was able to have a nice one on one chat for while with him. He's a very interesting guy.

His presentation and slide show was "A Call to Farms - Coral Propagation".
Afterwards I just got into a more in depth talk about him and what he does in the industry. He's now a V.P. at IceCap too.

Back