ThatFishPlace.com

breebauer

Reefing newb
When I get good service and a great price, I always try to let everyone else know.

I'm not sure if it's because of my location (NY) or something else, but ThatFishPlace.com has lightning fast shipping and a low price guarantee. What else do we need? :D

Just an example:
not the first order, but an important one- a new tank with lights, ON SALE, or clearance, was ordered Sunday night, shipped monday morning, and was here by Wed afternoon, with standard FedEx shipping costs. Packaging was great too.

We've ordered from them several times before, and since, with the same results, but this time I just wanted to let everyone know that this is a safe online vendor.

Happy shopping!

The store is even BETTER.

I'll second that! Luckily, I live about forty minutes from this place. Biggest pet store I have ever seen. They have a huge freshwater room, salt room, and pond room. The staff is very knowledgeable in all phases of their product line, and if they don't know an answer, they will find out befor you leave. The also have a marine biologist on staff if you need that service. I have been dealing with them for over 15 years.

The store is even BETTER.
I agree. It's a 2 1/2 hr drive for me, but I've been going there for their anniversary sale for about 20 yrs. I was at the grand opening of the location they are at now. Awesome prices on drygoods/tanks, great coral selection, but so-so on fish. They have a lot there, but many don't look to good even tho the tanks are spotless.

Went there over the week end. Picked up some more LR. Plus other pet stuff I needed. Won't be able to make it for their sale will be in Florida.

Went there last night and got a pair of clowns. They just received a huge shipment of LR and livestock earlier in the morning...........I just keep looking at it all and repeated to myself patience, patience, patience

Last edited:
They need to stock up for the big Anniversary Sale Apr 19-20. :) Anyone within 2-3 hrs of there should go if you need ANY drygoods or equipment. The tent sale is awesome!

regarding the aniversay sale, get there when they open the doors, the place will be a madhouse, i live in harrisburg,pa and do frequent the store (the kids love the touch tank) one of the clerks told me to get there early if you want anything good, they sell out quick

anyway i agree awesome store

Back