The Angler has landed(OhNo's not D2's)

He's been pretty active since i put him in...i think now he has settled in and has found a nice little cave to his liking....tomorrow we will see if he's hungry:D

He's eating frozen....nice:D....tied a chunk of shrimp on a string and he stuck it in seconds....still going to try some damsels eventually too....curious if it would co-exist with one of these ...cuz this guy is pretty awesome too.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8VyOuJ8Uak&feature=related]YouTube - Crazy Hairy Frogfish[/ame]

Kinda figured that....,
but maybe if they are both eating frozen,it may be doable.....and you keep a few damsels in there at all times:mrgreen:......can't wait to see which one you get, i like the black ones too

He ate a scallop today:D...just wondering if i should even try a damsel or 2.....what if the damsel had a parasite?Would it affect the angler??

Anything that goes into the anglers stomach is gonna be digested.:D
We feed em damsels from time to time at the store and never noticed any ill effects from it.

Ohno where's the video of that guy eating? I wanna see him eat something...

What's the minimum size tank that they need?

50/50
As long as they are close to the same size,you shouldnt have any problems though.
At one time we had 3 in the same tank with no problems.Except that since it was one of the frag tanks,they would knock the frags off the racks.

Hmmm,would it have to be another sarggasum ,or could it be any other type...i kinda like the black ones too.....also i read that if you get a red one and don't have a red sponge in the tank, it will just turn yellow?? Thanks Yote

It dont really matter what kind of angler it is.They all change colors.
One that we had came in green.Then changed to brown,then went yellow.It stayed yellow of a couple of weeks then changed to black and then red.We sold it when it was red and the lady told us a week or so later that it had changed back to yellow.

:D
5100083511_a570db9a75_b.jpg

5100680184_8c0d00a6b4_b.jpg

I swear he grows overnight :shock:

Back