The Best Fish Ever!

I'll take 2...:wink:..i do love the difference from the face color to the tail,very sharp
Oh,and the peppermint too of course:lol:

That's ridiculous, I'd never pay two grand for a 3" fish!

I don't get your obsession with the peppermint angel Matt, I'd rather have a goldflake angel.

That's ridiculous, I'd never pay two grand for a 3" fish!

I don't get your obsession with the peppermint angel Matt, I'd rather have a goldflake angel.
Nah ,your right the goldflake is much better looking fish...heck i like the french over any of them....just figured if i could afford the peppermint i'd be pretty board with all my other 500 gallon angel tanks:mrgreen:

Just one question,, if married how would you explain thaat one to the partner??
Hi hon,, I got a little addition tho the tank today,, yeah it is a little expensive but isn't it beautiful?? :grumble: I think I would need to pack before she came home just to be ready for the response :helm2:

If I had that much money to spend on a fish (and a big enough tank), i would get this.

I'll put it in my 1000 gallon tank I'm going to set, with a green moray, and all sorts of sharks and rays. And guess what!!! It's only going to take me about 10 years to save up enough money for everything!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited:
Back