The Coral Blues

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
I feel my coral collection is not bad.

I have some neon shrooms, my favorite pink procilliporous, some acros, bubbles, ricordeas, favias and so on.

Now when I go into the store I almost never ever find anything worth buying.

Back in the day it was a free for all. Oh that is cool and this is nice and wow look at that.

After 1 year in I find myself almost bored with buying corals. I also cannot really even buy anymore fish to go in my tank.

Now I find my tank absolutely stunning with the colors of fish and mix of corals. Yes many corals are small but not all. Many of you have seen the pix and I always get good comments on the colors and layout.

I just can't really find anything that says WOW!!! anymore. I need a few more badarse coral to go near the top of my tank with nice color.

I do a lot of shopping at LiveAquaria's Divers Den because to me they always have a great selection for my taste's but local stores are mostly full of beginner corals or ones that I would never grow or stuff with blah blah colors.

In a way it makes me wish even more now that I have 2 tanks so I had one with no coral and could fill it with the awesome fish I can't have in my reef tank.

Well that is why I have the coral blues so now you know.

Back