The OFFICIAL 10 gal contest!

Hey all! I am going to try REALLY hard to get scores up from last week before friday this week but it's my first week at my new job and I am absolutely EXHAUSTED when I get home. Keep posting updates and your weekly posts and I will make sure they get done at the VERY latest, on Saturday for last week and this week. Happy reefing!

Where are you? :scratchch

yup ill do this for you though. I will only take off a point for every day late it is since you told us in advance!

Hey all! I know ive been out of it for like 3 weeks BUT I (finally) have score updates!

Samhain 15
chichimom 29
fishyreef 22
beeguiles 23
dixiegirl 32
mikeg 21
erincahir 8

ALSO, Check out the new thread, its a poll for the best tank for the month of June!
Here is the link:

https://www.livingreefs.com/10-gal-contest-monthly-best-tank-june-t42617.html

Sorry its been so bad with score keeping. We are finally in our new place and starting to settle down so I should be much more on top of it!

Also, I wanted to clarify why some of you have been losing small points. A considerable number of you have been forgetting to include your stock list every week. This is something you have to include EVERY week. If nothing has changed, just copy it from last week. If you added something tell us! Just something I saw when I was tallying up points. Good job contestants!

Also, I wanted to clarify why some of you have been losing small points. A considerable number of you have been forgetting to include your stock list every week. This is something you have to include EVERY week. If nothing has changed, just copy it from last week. If you added something tell us! Just something I saw when I was tallying up points. Good job contestants!

Oh, didn't realize I needed to do this, just thought I needed to list the new stuff - whoops!

Did you add in points already for this week? I haven't posted mine yet but will tonight.

FishyReef, Ill double check your points tonight. I am pretty sure you missed a week from what I saw but I could be wrong!

Hey all! Here are the updated scores for the week of July 6th! Good Job all!

Samhain 15
chichimom 36
fishyreef 30
beeguiles 23
dixiegirl 39
mikeg 29
erincahir 8

New question! I know Aug 1st is the last day to add livestock. I ordered an orange striped prawn goby from Live Aquaria last week that was supposed to arrive tomorrow to add to my tank just in time for the deadline. I just got the shipping confirmation and they didn't ship the fish :( They will leave the order open for 2 weeks in case they get another one in - if they ship it in that window, can I still add it to my 10g even though it will be after Aug 1st?

How about this, show us a pic of the order date and I'll let it slide :-D. Also, tomorrow I'll put up scores from the last 2 weeks!

Hey guys and girls! Update on scores! (finally)

Samhain 20
chichimom 44
fishyreef 62
beeguiles 48
dixiegirl 71
mikeg 61
erincahir 8

FishyReef pulling out ahead but still time to catch up! Remember, no new additions can be added to your tank from now on!

Back