The OFFICIAL 10 gal contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by R3verb, May 1, 2012.

1. R3verb

R3verb Time to add some coral!

Alright guys and girls contest is OVER! I will tally up the scores this week and Friday I will have up voting for the few voting categories. I am going to ask for some extra pictures and you will put up a mini gallery so that everybody can judge your tank. Then on Friday the 14th I'll announce the winners!

R3verb, Sep 4, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. R3verb

R3verb Time to add some coral!

Hey all,

Wow sorry I just dropped off the map like that. The wife and I have gone through some crazy job/money issues after this move in July and they are finally OVER! My wife finally got a great job that she really likes only 5 minutes from our house so I can FINALLY give out the prizes I promised on this contest. We are still catching up but expect that you will get your prizes sometime in Jan/Feb. I am going to try and get the voting up this weekend and tally everything up next weekend so we will finally have a winner. Sorry for the huge delay, I hope you can all forgive me :-D

R3verb, Nov 21, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question