The Official Build Thread Of Slm32123 (Steve)

Ill go give that a try right now, I didnt think of it before, but inside the box itself is a screen to stop them from being pulled all the way through... Ill just try to ziptie that on top.

Well I just got home from snowboarding all day, and I found the larger of my 2 clownfish dead in the tank. THAT WAS MY FIRST EVER SALTWATER FISH!!!!!! :censored::pissedof::sniffles::sniffles::sniffles::sniffles::sniffles:

I couldnt find a crying face so i put sniffles lol

My nitrite is over 1. and no I can't move the other clown, or my blue tang. If I could get ahold of my sister in law I would most likely be able to have her hold onto them for me, but I can't get ahold of her. The only reason the clown died is because he wasn't eating. the tang and the smaller clown are still in there breathing fine, and acting normal, except the clown that is left is eating less and less each day

my ten gallon is almost finished cycling, so hopefully that will be done before the others die. Because I will move them into there until the cycle finishes in the 75

Well guys, on Sunday I decided to redo my aquascape as to eliminate dead spots on the bed and rocks themselves. Gladly I was successful, so here's some pics!!!!!!!:bounce::^:

FTS
FTS1-23-11.jpg

Right Side
RIGHT1-23-11.jpg

Far Right
FARRIGHT1-23-11.jpg

Left Side - I like this side much more
LEFT1-23-11.jpg

Far left - showing the cave entrance on the side
LEFT1-23-11.jpg

FTS of my newly installed moonlights!
FTSmoon1-23-11.jpg

FINALLY! MY AMMONIA AND NITRITES ARE ZERO! All parameters are good to go! Now just for the tank to decloudify itself.:bounce::^:

Back