The view from the floor...LOL

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
Yeah i'm bored ,but i do this every night....just lay on the floor in front of the tank
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0nc-lQ7bPg]YouTube - 00003_Edit_Combine[/ame]

That's sweet video....right now all the noobs are checking to see if they're reef safe.:D

You should at least read them a book before bed.

No Palinaration? What kind of video is this?!?! :lol:

I know....You'd think he'd pipe up and say something instead of lying their like a bump on a log....we can hear the damn water flow...I don't think I heard him take a breath. WTF!...whatsamata cat got ya tung?

I know....You'd think he'd pipe up and say something instead of lying their like a bump on a log....we can hear the damn water flow...I don't think I heard him take a breath. WTF!...whatsamata cat got ya tung?
:lol: Nah,just a couple triggers ......damn things:mrgreen:
Seriously though i've been bit many times(not on the tongue)

Thanks David thats what i was thinking,i just laying on the floor and figured heck, that might look cool to record:sfish:

Last edited:
I think this should be re-shot with the good that were talked about. By this I mean with the Palin narration good grief what away to build us up then let us down. Its like when your in a buddy booth then your time runs out and its just starting to get good and you find out you have no more tokens. LMAO damn you peep show girl TFF.....
but yeah the no Palin dub was the dame kind of let down:lol::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

Back