They're here!!

ErinCahir

Sausage Wrangler
I ordered a pair of Blue Star Leopard Wrasses from liveaquaria over the weekend.
They're here!!

Female
SDC13190.jpg

Male
SDC13189.jpg

I was pretty worried about shipping them... but they're both alive! And swimming around! Hooray!!

I suspect I won't see them for at least a few days once I put 'em in.
So here's one more quick shot.
Keep your fingers crossed they come out soon!

SDC13191.jpg

SDC13192.jpg

Thanks everyone! I am happy to report that they are out and swimming around! The male hid on a trumpet skeleton for about five minutes, but they're out! Hooray!!

BL - They're one of my favorites too!

PRC - Yes. Yes I am. The husband is buying all sorts of crap for his gun. I get fish stuff.

UPDATE! Enjoying their new home

UPDATE again!

The female has buried herself, which was totally expected. However! The male has been out swimming in one little corner of the tank for the past couple hours. I just fed the tank. He totally ate! Woop woop!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!
My male has passed!! I walked by the tank right after lights out and saw him floating at the top. :( I'm super upset about it. He was tooling around the tank, picking at the rocks, even ate some frozen. Anyone have any ideas what happened? There are no marks on his body (my first thought was someone went after him). He had never even taken cover in the sand... Boooooo.

Back