Thinkin Mandarin

You are going to go in tomorrow and he will have been sold and we'll be in for another let down!

stop playing games with my heart PRC:squint:

You are going to go in tomorrow and he will have been sold and we'll be in for another let down!

stop playing games with my heart PRC:squint:

I'm going in early tomorrow to get him. I highly recommend that y'all call in sick to see the blurriest picture of the biggest mandarin in captivity!!

The mandarin has been procured. Acclimating him right now.. The pictures don't do him justice but he's big and fat....

Hopefully when I get him in the tank he won't hide immediately so I can get a picture of him next to something to give it some perspective... he's as big as my yellow tang (not including the tangs tail)

Attachments

• mandarin.jpg
    mandarin.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 179
  • mandarin2.jpg
    mandarin2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 177
Here are some more pics...isn't it funny when you add 1 new fish to the tank everyone has got to come over and check him out.. My sailfin was nice enough to stop by and pose with the mandarin so you could see his size.

Attachments

• mandarin4.jpg
    mandarin4.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 199
  • mandarin6.jpg
    mandarin6.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 177
  • mandarin7.jpg
    mandarin7.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 186
  • mandarin3.jpg
    mandarin3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 183
AWESOME!!!! He does look nice and fat. I love the 3rd pic. Looks like all the other fish are hovering to check out the new guy!! Good luck with him!

AWESOME!!!! He does look nice and fat. I love the 3rd pic. Looks like all the other fish are hovering to check out the new guy!! Good luck with him!

That's exactly what was going on. They've already went back to their normal behavior. I guess they don't think he's as cool as I do.

Awesome....I have always wanted one of those too.....Well,at least you know he passed the trigger test....not so sure i'd be as lucky.......good luck with him,and keep an eye on that trigger:lol:.....:grumble:

Awesome....I have always wanted one of those too.....Well,at least you know he passed the trigger test....not so sure i'd be as lucky.......good luck with him,and keep an eye on that trigger:lol:.....:grumble:

C'mon why you wanna jinx me..?? I don't think i'll have a problem, my trigger is a blue throat, very docile, hasn't bothered any of my other fish, my mandarin is bigger than my clowns and my cardinal (and it's not like he's swimming anywhere fast).

I feel you kind of exaggerated the size of your mandarin.(another Colts fan flaw,I suppose).It does look nice and obese,I'm sure the trigger will leave it alone.Most fish don't bother them,not tasty.

Congrats!

Very cool, I like it. I was also curious about the trigger, I love the way they look, I just want to have other fish as well. Glad its working out for you, and I think you got a great fish with that mandarin!

Back