thinking of building a sump/fuge

oh, i called the LFS and found out that the skimmer that the guy suggested is a corral life 65, so now i can do some research and see what other people have said about it... but its gotta be better than that red sea prizm thing i have now.

Don't waste your money. The CSS is better than a Prism, but not by much. Trust me...I had both. Look into an Octopus skimmer.

yea, i keep hearing that the octo is the way to go... its just dissapointing that i can go to my LFS and see something working, but find out its not the best choice..

so, where do u suggest i get it from, i guess i'll go trolling on the net and see what i can find, but if ya'll have a favorite distrib. i'd appreceiate a link.

interesting, all they have listed is a msx200 and a msx 250, and thats it... just the 2...

i did just find a small one on anything saltwater.. for $150...

Last edited:
DOH! please forgive my oversight.

<begin rant>
tho i will say this, i'm already pissed off at these people, i'm running a very high resolution on my computer, and i still have to scroll side to side? oh come on, get your site right!

not to mention that i would really like to know what the shipping is going to be without haveing to sign up for more spam emails... and yes i know you can uncheck the box, thats not the point, i shouldnt have to "opt out" i should only have to opt in if i want it...

</end rant>

hehehe

Back