Thinning the Chalice herd

fastrd400

It wasn't me!
I've obtained way more chalices than I know what to do with. So as of right now I am looking to sell these 4 off, and maybe selling more later down the road.

Meteor Shower about the size of a 50 cent piece 35.00
IMG_2807.jpg

Beautiful deep red chalice 50.00
IMG_3167.jpg

Unknown, but a very nice piece 50.00
IMG_3183.jpg

Watermelon with 3 eyes, growing very well 200.00
IMG_3330.jpg

If you want the whole lot I'll let it go for 300 shipped.

Those are beautiful. I especially like the first two. The Watermelon to me is the least attractive, but I know it is rare. I sure wish my tank was close to being ready. One day. :frustrat:

Dave. I have a few of the Red ones, and to be honest, one has your name on it. The Watermelon I just can't get a decent pic of without washing out the color.

I have a piece of that deep red chalice in my tank. It grows very fast, compared to other chalices (in my experience).

Reds are gon right now. I have Blue, Purple and red that will be cut in the next week, I also have a small colony of black hornets that are growing out.

The Meteor Shower is a nice piece and good price, but it's not a chalice. The Watermelon type chalice, does it have a name? what colors are the eyes?
Can you post better pictures of the WM chalice!

The chalices are all priced. The red, blue and purple hornets are 25.00 per head. The black hornets are not selling yet, when they do they will be north of 100 per head.

Back