This can't be good, right?

Awesome :) I love the Spongebob in the nursery tank LOL

Um...BIFF -- Did you try to put on some Al Green or some Barry White for your two platonic clowns??

She must be doing something right though if she only started with 2 BTAs in the beginning

Just because an anenome splits does not always mean good. Sometimes Anenomes reproduce to protect the species when quality is suffering or not in good codition.

granted but usually when they do that, they're not growing to the sizes hers are, if they're splitting for survival they usually stay smaller

Props to them. Just someone pushing the boundaries. Under proper care and observation things may turn out. However I suspect there is bound to be blood drawn as time goes on.

Props to them. Just someone pushing the boundaries. Under proper care and observation things may turn out. However I suspect there is bound to be blood drawn as time goes on.

That's true. Sometimes pushing the limits pays off -- and those are the tanks you see showcased in threads like that. But I suspect for every successful risky tank someone posts pictures of, there are probably ten more that tried the same thing but failed.

Back