this is for all breeders question

Coralreefer23

I AM a Reefer@
Whats uppp! ok i have a breeding question. So here is we got a clown ocleros how ever the shit is spelled lazy right now and a cinnamon clown which came a while after having just two of different type. Which is the other a blue yellow tail demsal . We have four fish so i know if i want the real resualts i have to just have the two in one which is in the making!!! Soon some thing will bread and i just want to know where to turn and catch the little guys before all this is happening. So any info will be great....

Whats uppp! ok i have a breeding question. So here is we got a clown ocleros how ever the shit is spelled lazy right now and a cinnamon clown which came a while after having just two of different type. Which is the other a blue yellow tail demsal . We have four fish so i know if i want the real resualts i have to just have the two in one which is in the making!!! Soon some thing will bread and i just want to know where to turn and catch the little guys before all this is happening. So any info will be great....

I can't even read this. I'm stuck at....ok I have a breeding question. After that, it might as well be Japanese.

I have a cinnimon clown to an oclarious clown one has been around sixmonths to the three of the other so the cinnimon clown is the boy and prolly older cause its size is more towards a dollar coin! The other is still small in size i believe that fish can lay eggs with out other fish but due to this setup is it possible.......

They are not the same species. Not even close...

Try breeding a frog with a lizard. Tell me how that goes. ;)

The cinnamon may even start being aggressive and try to kill the other clown. Usually if you keep two different species in a small tank together, one will beat up on the other.

Females are larger than males though, in clowns. But still, it doesn't matter. They are different species.

Last edited:
False or common perculas are actually ocellaris clowns. Maybe it's this?

I'm not sure, I've only seen on BlueZoo that they're breeding the two together now.

There's another place online, I can't remember the name of the place right now. But, They're pairing up different species of clowns for sale. I didn't read anything about them being mated though.

What can i do to make this safe may i add the small cinnimon clown at the same place i got him ? Would this give him stability or no cause i just want to make it cause my setup is on the make it to bigger or go home and id like to evenually move towards a 55 gallon reef cube . My frag swap is on the 29 and i want to bring a few to the table and dont want to scatch away at my much needed space that is just for a few months hopefully if everything goes ok

Yeah their page shows crosses between percs and ocellaris. But I've never heard of tomatoes/cinnamons successfully being crossed.

well lets make this a college try lol post any news in towards how to make these two make sweet little shits....

Hey, I don't think you are getting it. It's is extremely, exceptionally, very rare for two different species of any animals to be able to breed. I have never heard of these two species being compatible.

Can cats breed with dogs? Is there anything you think you can do to make cats and dogs make "sweet little shits"? Nature works pretty hard to prevent such things from happening. It's not going to happen in your tank.

If you want breeding clowns, buy a pair of the same species.

So breeding question rambles out a question that i want to see if it is possible .................to mate 1 cinnamon. 1 perc clown i guess cause due to these not being right out of the ocean these are mated at a small aquarium facualty/small factory with shit ton live stock with the best money can mate ! Anyways i have a 29 g so real would be insane due to the fact that they run twice my tank size and can hold maybe, if i lived on an island in fiji and had a child that scuba dived one day then stumbled onto having a child and not just fish . So just two fish bang like two clowns in a circus k

So breeding question rambles out a question that i want to see if it is possible .................to mate 1 cinnamon. 1 perc clown i guess cause due to these not being right out of the ocean these are mated at a small aquarium facualty/small factory with shit ton live stock with the best money can mate ! Anyways i have a 29 g so real would be insane due to the fact that they run twice my tank size and can hold maybe, if i lived on an island in fiji and had a child that scuba dived one day then stumbled onto having a child and not just fish . So just two fish bang like two clowns in a circus k

Dude...what?

Damn I got a headache trying to follow this. You want to try to cross breed two different species of clowns? I think the first thing you need to find is a cigarette that stays lit under water for the male to smoke after the deed is done.......:mrgreen:

Back