this is for all breeders question

I thought he wanted to breed a clown with a damselfish.

Maybe english is not his first language? If it is, however, that's just pathetic.

I thought he wanted to breed a clown with a damselfish.

Maybe english is not his first language? If it is, however, that's just pathetic.

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. It was late, I think he may have been drinking.

Close enough and to top it off i went over to my pet store bought a star fish cause it was the bears colors and turns out yea not so reef friendly. So shrimp bob is going to have to stop taking over cuz yea this beast i guess was not the one to pair with the begging of one heck of a tank hopefully! Cause ive alreay crapped my pants from the bill and i still have to pay my for my wedding this year. Fish still need love idk

Yeah and im amost at hundred posts do i win something im just kiding it just went with the whole im a douce lol thanks atlest forms mad me laugh thanks

Hi!

I have no idea what you are trying to say! But i want to give some suggestions, if you want us to take you seriously please improve your posts. They are very confusing, try small simple sentences and keep on topic.

And im very sorry but you dont get anything material for post counts reaching 100.

Ok here s what i want to accomplish in the next 8 days . I have a ten gallon upstairs in my house that was going to be an extra small tank which i use a power compact twin bulb set. Bulbs need to be repaced ! Anyways itll be done i just want to switch over something fast ass hell ! This guy is chillen right now. i dont want to disturb any of my fishes or put the life of one or more inverts to death. So how fast can i set up a 2.2 gallon little tank? Or should i do some hella work to the ten gallon thats only been running for like three weeks, on just a simple method(skimming with less) mode so its like no work or i should say less work! I have been reading on flat bottom tanks that have the best flow, you get the best color out of your colonys, and the only major up keep is keeping the water to the point no dibree! Cause i did a follow up on some of those pico tanks at a few stores through out the state of WI which there isnt enough lol never enough hahah so which they had on display in front of the store. Also on the forms some of you did some pretty amazing things with these and i guess is this guy would do fine up to 4 months feeding right and establishing the whole enviorment, so dude feels like a star fish in the ocean!

Im still kinda confused as to what you want. That starfish is going to eat anything it can get its "hands" on, corals, inverts, fish etc. If you are going to keep him he is probably going to have to be by himself in one of those tank. The ten gal would probably be the best. If that tank has been up and running for 3 weeks and has cycled, then i would just chuck him in there. I dont understand what else you need to do to that tank.

You also cant just set up a pico from scratch and expect him to live through the cycle. That would take around 3 weeks or so to get that tank ready for him.

Did that help at all?

Back