This is not an introduction but.....

madlynb

madtaz
I just wanted to express my overall satisfaction with being a member of this forum. I have learned so much from you all and I will always ask you guys before doing anything with my tank and saltwater ventures.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!:bounce::^::D:bowdown::Cheers::blueflowe:claphands:whoopee!::beerchug:

Last edited:
I feel the same way...my wife states that I pay more attention to you guys and girls than I do to her. :dunno:I have no idea what she is talking about.

I feel the same way...my wife states that I pay more attention to you guys and girls than I do to her. :dunno:I have no idea what she is talking about.

Your wife been talking to my wife?:shock:
Cause she says the same thing.

Fortunately my husband does not mind the attention I pay to the forum. He has a big interest in train simulator games so he is almost always occupied!!!! We have always given each other our space.
Maybe it's because my roles are reversed in that I am the wife with the saltwater interest!!!

Hi you guys. Wow, I only joined a week or so ago, and I am having the time of my life, I realise that I'm not the only one who's found a community of likewise thinking people, some requests I understand only too well, and some I need to think about. Some [ like Larry ] he'll know, are very deep into aqautic's no wonder he is a club secretary. Anyway thanks for the opportunity to share your web site members questions and idea's, Regards.

NDB is the Living Reefs nickname of my Significant Other. NDB stands for "Noob De Biff" because when we started dating, he knew nothing about saltwater tanks, and he has been my pupil. So I just refer to him as NDB (his real name is Christian).

It's good you cleared that up. I think I thought it meant New Damn Boyfriend at one time. I kept trying different things and nothing fit or made since. A newbie to the site has no chance of figuring that one out, Biff! :lol:

Yeah, but he's been around this site as NDB for a couple years now. So I just got used to calling him NDB. And if you ask me, I will tell you!

Back