Thought this looked pretty good...

markrj

Reefing newb
for an iPhone 4s photo.

Corals_030412_Reduced.jpg

Click for Full Size Image

Thanks! I love photography. The more challenging the better. I look forward to getting much better at this photographing objects through thick non-optical glass and water.

Your off to a good start! I am not a fan of any apple products but i almost bought that phone strictly for the camera. It is unreal.

Nice picture! I am learning my iPhone camera as well. I just got this phone a few months ago. Any photo tips you want to share would be appreciated :)

Nice picture! I am learning my iPhone camera as well. I just got this phone a few months ago. Any photo tips you want to share would be appreciated :)

I find holding the phone right up against the glass gives better results than holding it away from the glass.

Of course your angle of view is limited.

I am working on getting my Hero HD video camera under water. It came with a water tight housing but I don't know where the water tight back is right now. As soon as I find that I intend to do some underwater HD video.

Nice photo! I've got the 4S too and it is great for taking photos, although the flash doesn't seem to be all that good. There are some good photography apps out there too - I got PowerCam the other day when it was free :)

Back