thrilled

active

Reefing newb
i found my 125 gal. tank - 100 bucks mint condition picking up tomorrow at noon - no stand but thats ok i wanted to build my own - :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
can we say build thread soon

update - lol - yeah 10 min later - just ordered my ro / di unit 100gpd should be fine
stay tuned this is going to be a blast for me - i just lost my 2 rotties within 2 months of each other - no more dogs as much as i love animals i cant deal with that heart break again - so back to the reef for me - just to let you know why i decided to get back into hobby

well im building the stand today - cut all the wood last night for the actual frame work - i have 3 boxes of hard wood flooring left over from a job that i'm going to skin it with rather then ply wood - its 6" wide hand shaved birch or something i have to look - adding 8 outlets under the stand dont want power strips all over - the back will be open - lot of work to do today - last post in this thread i'll start a build thread with pics of things as they develop - thanks for all the kind words and support from everyone

Back